Please read the course terms and conditions page of your courses carefully. If you have any questions contact Miticom Communication Training.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All our Miticom Communication Training Programmes include:
- Personalised course
- English and communication tuition / training as per the number of hours chosen
- Teaching and training with a highly experienced and fully qualified University of Cambridge teacher
- Excellent training facilities and environment in the unique and historic Grade 11 listed Warren House set in the peaceful, beautiful and exclusive Coombe Estate in South West London warrenhouse.com
- Pre-arrival online assessment test
- Needs analysis and personalised course designed to help you achieve your study goals
- A pre-arrival Personal Course Planner
- Study materials for use during your stay and to take away with you
- Personal end-of-course report & certificate of attendance
- Two half-day excursions per week with your teacher, plus a one full-day excursion at the weekend for programmes lasting longer than one week
- Total immersion and integration into British life in the quintessentially English setting of South West London
- Full support from the Miticom communications training team during your stay
Arrivals and departures
Miticom Communication Training weeks run from Sunday-Saturday and courses can begin on any Sunday throughout the year. Check in arrival time at Warren House on the Sunday is from 3.00pm onwards. Earlier check in is possible and subject to availability. Please contact Warren House directly. Your teacher will be at Warren House to welcome you on arrival.
Warren House is a 5 minute taxi ride from Kingston Station.
Excursions and Activities
Students are offered a range of local leisure activities to choose from. Some of these will be free and some will incur entrance fees. This information will be given to the student by the teacher when they arrive and all options will be explained. If students choose an excursion with high entrance fees or a significant distance from Warren House, they will be asked to cover the cost of travel and entrance for themselves and the teacher. All reasonable local travel costs are included in the fees.
Please ensure you have appropriate travel insurance before you arrive in the United Kingdom. The policy should covers students from arrival day to departure day and must cover transport, cancellation and health.
Cancellations must be made in writing to Miticom Communication Training. Once enrolment documents have been received, the following fees apply:
If cancellation is received more than 60 days before arrival, all fees will be refunded less the deposit. If cancellation is received 30-60 days before arrival, 50% of the course fees will be refunded. No refund will be given if cancellation is received less than 30 days before arrival, or if the student leaves once a course has started.
In the event of a travel visa refusal, all fees will be refunded minus an administration fee of £150. Please send evidence of visa refusal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim this refund.
Requests for Changes
Once a placement has been confirmed by a student, Miticom Communication Training will make a charge of £50 for any requests for changes of area, dates or courses. Placements are considered to be confirmed when enrolment documents are issued.
Miticom Communication Training reserves the right (without refund of fees) to remove any student from a course in the case of criminal offence or persistent antisocial or unacceptable behaviour. Miticom Communication Training will not be liable for any resulting costs in the case of expulsion.
We require a non-refundable deposit of £250 for UK courses at the time of enrolment to confirm your course. Students are considered to be enrolled on a Miticom Communication Training programme as soon as they confirm acceptance. . Full payment is required not less than 60 days before arrival. For bookings made within 60 days of arrival, full payment of fees will be expected 7 days after paying the deposit. All payments for courses in the United Kingdom are to be made in Pound Sterling (GBP).
For promotional courses, full payment is required at the time of booking to receive the full discount.
Students whose fees have not been paid in full prior to arrival will not be allowed to participate in the programme.